8/3/2012
Dear Colleagues,
I am Nguyen Thi Thinh (Tracy for those who can't pronounce my name "Thinh"), from Pleiku City – Gia Lai Province (a highland city in the middle south of Vietnam - 650km from HCMC). I will be in charge in PR responsibility from August 2012. I have a bachelor degree, major in International Relations in the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam. In the past 3 years, I have worked with 2 marketing agencies (Kingbee Media - Digital marketing agency and Scarlet Communications - PR agency) as a Senior Press Relations Consultant, responsible for Media planning, press relations, media & activation management. I have chances to finish number of marketing communications projects for brands such as Pernord Ricard, Kao, Adidas, P&G, Bluestone, and other local brands... after finishing those projects I have collected a big contact list and relationships with local press and communications suppliers to help me to work out coming PR campaigns.
In my last year completing my bachelor degree, I'd a part-time television job being the reporter & editor for one year. As the PR specialist of Kingston Rep Office in Vietnam, I will take care social media activities, press relations with reporters and journalists in Vietnam, conduct PR/Marketing campaign and devote my time to prestige exposure on press as well as increase volume of Kingston's loyal fans. I'm ready to accept any other unassigned tasks as my manager sees necessary in near future.
I join Kingston because I was strongly persuaded by Ms Tawny that Kingston provides a good environment to learn, devote, and polish my skills from many experienced colleagues in Taiwan & Vietnam team. I look forward to your guidance, support & patience while training me in coming months.
Thank you.
Thinh Nguyen (Tracy)
No comments:
Post a Comment